Saturday, May 28, 2011

LONELY TEARS I CRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


These Lonely tears I cry…
No one truly knows why.
Missing pieces I can’t seem to find…
feeling as though I am in some sort of bind!!
This pain is all too real…
and I no longer want to feel!!
Tired, so tired of the pain…
for it has truly begun to drain.
My emotions are running so high…
not knowing what to do anymore, I just sigh.
My life has taken a large toll on me…
and I for one don’t want to continue to see!!
I am lost in this haze that surrounds me…
And all I ever wanted was to flee!!
From this wretched pain, this life of mine…
for I am the only one that knows whether or not I will be fine!!
I can’t go back in time, only a mere dream…
cause my reality is something that one does
Not want to face, so it seems

No comments: