Thursday, December 1, 2011

Love You..................Miles Apart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sitting at home,
Everything is fine,
As the days pass by
One by one,
Some long, some slow;

I talk to myself quiet and low,
Elegies of my heart and soul…
A shiver, a sigh, soft words whispered in the dark,
My senses are mixed already, unable to differentiate
Between a sound or a smell or a touch or a taste;

I keep dreaming of a time,
My fingers intertwined
With you, an everlasting
Joy of time, heart skipping
A beat here and there;

as I sit here
Thinking sweet thoughts of you
Lustful images make my heart
Palpitate uncontrollably;

Trembling uncontrollably
The heat continues to rise
As I close my eyes and see
You standing before me;

I open up my eyes to find
That you are nowhere around
I feel a wave of sadness
Crash upon the shores of my heart;

As I lie here obsessed with the thought of you,
Hoping it will all be over soon and,
Waiting patiently for the day
When I can hold you in my arms
And never have to let you go,
I realize love is a strange thing indeed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: