Friday, February 3, 2012

LOVE COULD NOT BE ANY BETTER

Like a stone at the bottom of a stream,
I lay my thoughts and fears at your feet,
Leaving life to run its course,
I’m letting fate do as it likes with me,

I recreate an earlier pain,
And face into the storm,
I play it out again and again,
Till I find a way to transform.

I know I have walked these paths through many lives,
To finally get to where I can just be,
And now I’m full of colour with you in my life,
Because your love has set me free.

I don’t know what it is you are to me,
But you have opened my soul to the skies,
And when I shed one tear,
You wiped a thousand from my eyes.

When you said let down your guard,
I knew we could break into heaven,
When you said open your heart,
I knew you’d fill it with something to believe in.

1 comment:

Chethan said...

Very thoughtful...