Saturday, August 6, 2011

LONELY EVENING..............


The dreary Evening has set in,
The Sun is on its downward descend;
The birds swarm to their cozy nests,
And I sit here alone in the silence of the dusk.

I know not what to think about,
The topics are too many to say the least,
But a face keeps flashing in my wary mind
Just wish people could see what a beauty he is.

Those beautiful eyes have the depth of the seas,
The endless silent space beseeches one to wander away;
Ah how do I explain his beauty!
One has to see it to understand, As I did.

The person is miles apart,
But he remains with me.........always,
When the lonely wind blows and the sun begins to set,
I begin to wonder is something amiss
Or is this what was meant to be?

Lots of people are in love.
Many a times I wonder how love would feel;
years have passed and I realize it now,Love is what I feel when I'am with you.
As I walk through those lonely roads and the wind touches my face,
I begin to yearn for love again, love from you again........ once more.

No comments: