Saturday, August 20, 2011

Miles Apart................I Am Here For You !!!!!


When I walk with you,I feel my journey to be complete,
When I hug you close to my heart,I can listen to your silence,
When I talk to you,I feel I am free from all bonding,
Nothing to lose,nothing to gain,
Just be in your arms and feel your warmth,
The soft care of your touch,
Make me feel I am the only one in your world.
We are far apart but I can feel your existence everywhere,
Now and then,in the wind,in the trees,in silence,in my room,
And solely in my soul which is lonely without you,
In my mind,my eyes,
Which is always in search of you,
I know I am far away,
but not so far.
That you cannot hold my hand,
In your whisper.
If your eyes are upon the stars
In the crystalline darkness,
I will become the moon,
And the light shall guide you.
If you rest upon the ground,
In the warmth........
I will become the grass
And embrace you.
If you turn outside
In the wetness
I will become the rain.
If you free in the air,
In the sunny day,
I will become the sun,behind the clouds
And smile for you.
Kiss your forehead
And tell you..........
Just sense me and I will be there.
I know I need you,and I am missing you
But I want to be with you
Only with you.
Forever and ever after.....................................

No comments: